Saturday, March 3, 2012

When You Hear My Cry


Dear God,

I just had a comforting promise in my quiet time today...  If  I patiently wait, You will listen and hear my cry.  Psalm 40:2 talks about being in a "slimy pit..." and of being in "mud and mire..."  I have thought about the times when my troubles dragged me down like sticky, clinging, mushy mud, and yet You were always there to rescue and pull me out.

Lord, please put a new song in my heart.  Let my DS and DD see me as a patient mom waiting on You, no matter what difficult situation I am facing...  Help them learn by heart the same joyful song you are giving me.  Altogether we can sing praises of love and honor to You.  You hear us, Father.  You are our mighty Savior.

When I learn to be patient and trust in You,  I know that You will hear my cries and I will be blessed.  Thank You for  this rich blessing.

I waited patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
Psalm 40:1

No comments:

Post a Comment