Saturday, March 17, 2012

Telling Other People


Dear God,

Were you blessed today at the way my kids praised and honored You before other people?  My heart was bursting with joy as I watched and observed them.  As the day moved along, they were singing of Your love and grace.  Everyone heard how they praised You.  Yet, they were doing it for their own benefit, and were praising You because they love You.

How often do I become tongue-tied when I know I should talk to others about You...  Your Word says we should come to You as little children, and I hope to get my eyes off myself and praise You because of who You are.  I want to follow the example of my kids.

Thank You for this very valuable lesson, Father.

Sing the praises of the Lord, enthroned in Zion;
proclaim among the nations what he has done.
Psalm 9:11

No comments:

Post a Comment