Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Prayed For A Boy And A Girl


Dear God,

Thank You so much for granting my request two times :) And receiving a beautiful family from You is my greatest blessing in life.  Father, as Hannah did, I give my children back to You.  My prayer now is that each of my kids, my DSM, and DDG -- would accept You as their personal Lord and Savior.  And then I also ask that You would use each one of  them someday, for Your greater glory.

Father, please help my M and my G to dedicate themselves to serving You in whatever capacity You would call them.  Please be with them as they both face the many possible temptations that abound in this world.  Show them both what convictions to establish and give them the strength they need to stand firm and planted in those convictions.  And please protect them from spiritual and physical harm, and give them both sound minds and bodies as they face each new day.

I thank You in advance for answered prayers, dear Lord.

I prayed for this child,
and the Lord has granted me
what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment