Sunday, September 23, 2012

To Be Victorious


Dear God,

You have said in Your Word, that I have a place with you in Heaven.  Not only that, but You also said that I will be seated with You in Your throne!  I cannot fully understand how that can happen, but I am humbled and awed by Your promise.

Being victorious isn't something I can do on my own.  And without constant encouragement and example, my kids won't be able to avoid doing the wrong things and stick to the right.  When I show them and tell them about Your ways, then they will be able to experience victory as they learn more about who You are.

There will be certain times, I am sure, when I would be needing You and Your Word to guide me as I journey the road.  Please help me become victorious as I look forward to that day when I sit with You in heaven.

To the one who is victorious,
I will give the right to sit with me on my throne,
just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.
Revelation 3:21




No comments:

Post a Comment