Friday, August 5, 2011

Thanks To You


Dear God,

The language I speak is not enough to tell You what I want to say fully. I cannot begin to find the exact words to thank You for the many successes I have and received in my life. You are truly awesome, Lord.

The victory this devotional verse tells me this evening is so amazing. I even pointed this out to my DS and DD -- that we don't have to rely on our own abilities or the abilities of others -- we only have to wait on You, Lord. You are truly the mighty One -- the only One who helps us triumph over the whole world.

There is totally no condemnation for us when we believe in You. The covering of the blood of Jesus helps us to prevail over anything, and we never have to fear anymore. Thank You for giving us this victory, Lord.

But thanks be to God!
He gives us the victory
through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57

No comments:

Post a Comment