Friday, September 9, 2011

Your Unfailing Love


Dear God,

Thank You for being so ever faithful. Thank You that each day Your love for me is always just the right amount to get me through the day. Some mornings I don't even want to open my eyes; I close them tight, hoping to squeeze out the fact that there is an undending number of tasks that await me.

I don't want to face the inevitable DS and DD fights that are just around the corner. For that matter, I don't want to think of the ordeal of trying to come up with a meal that both of them will actually eat.

When I face it from my perspective, I am overwhelmed, but when I remember that You are offering me Your compassion, I am renewed. I rejoice in Your faithfulness, Lord.

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment