Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #40


FOR TODAY... Aug. 3, 2010

Outside my window... It is showering...

I am thinking... Of eating sensibly as my special diet food delivery ends this week.

I am thankful for... God's never-ending provision and grace.

I am wearing... A plain pink shirt-dress.

I am remembering... To give a quiz to my students at the end of this week.

I am going... To reward myself with something that I like to eat by the weekend...

I am reading... A good Bible Study giode book for the group of co-teachers that I lead in school.

I am hoping... Our electricity bill would go down, now that the rainy season brings cool weather, and we don't use the a/c that often anymore.

On my mind... Where to eat with my high school buddies as we see each other on Friday.

From the learning rooms... Still on Math and Science exercises for DS.

Noticing that... DS is really good in Math...

Pondering these words... He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." -- Revelation 21:5

From the kitchen... Beef with Cheese...

Around the house... Kids are watching television...

One of my favorite things... Quiet times with the Lord.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment