Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #42


FOR TODAY... Aug. 17, 2010

Outside my window... The sun has set, and the promise of a new day tomorrow begins. :)

I am thinking... Of God's goodness and grace for all of us, and how blessed we all are because of this.

I am thankful for... His provisions and financial blessings.

I am wearing... A pink shirt=dress with Tweety on it.

I am remembering... My kids when they were toddlers. :)

I am going... To lose weight more.

I am reading... Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris

I am hoping... I could have a restful weekend with the family.

On my mind... A good American-Italian buffet at Don Henrico's Pizza Pasta Restaurant.

From the learning rooms... Math exercises for DS, and Spelling for DD.

Noticing that... Climate change is greatly affecting the environment very much.

Pondering these words... Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." -- Hebrews 13:5

From the kitchen... Beef Picadillo soup and Sauteed Kang Kong vegetables.

Around the house... Kids are playing in their computers.

One of my favorite things... Quiet times with the Lord.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment