Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #43


FOR TODAY... Aug. 24, 2010

Outside my window... A bit cloudy, a bit windy, and a bit sunny. :)

I am thinking... --- Rather, praying --- that the Lord will heal me of my flu, so I can go back to school tomorrow.

I am thankful for... God's provisions and help everyday.

I am wearing... A printed pink shirt-dress with Mickey Mouse on the pocket. :)

I am remembering... To give two long exams to my students this week.

I am going... To do some walking to improve on my health more.

I am reading... The Message Bible.

I am hoping... I would get well soon!

On my mind... The left over pizza for lunch. :)

From the learning rooms... DS is also absent from school; only DD went, and by this time, she's having lunch there.

Noticing that... Despite the rainy season, the weather is still a bit hot...

Pondering these words... As you come to him, the living Stone — Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. --- 1 Peter 2:4, 7

From the kitchen... Beef Steak and Sauteed String Beans.

Around the house... DS is resting...

One of my favorite things... Lemony iced tea!

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon..I enjoyed reading your daybook.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much, Mama Bear! Am feeling better now, but I still have a bit of colds... Need to take more vit. C tablets, liquids, and fruits. :)

    Blessings always! :)

    ReplyDelete