Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #41


FOR TODAY... Aug. 13, 2010

Outside my window... A bit cloudy and showering...

I am thinking... Of what will happen this Saturday in our school's Mom and Child Camp. :)

I am thankful for... God's love, mercy and grace.

I am wearing... A pale blue shrit-dress with Snow White's Grumpy on it.

I am remembering... To read in advance a novel called Noli Me Tangere (Touch me Not)--- which will be take up in my Literature class in Filipino.

I am going... To rest well after our school camp this Saturday.

I am reading... The South Beach Diet book by Dr. Arthur Agatson

I am hoping... I could lose more weight and be healthier by year's end.

On my mind... A big, juicy burger, hahaha. Add in Pizza and chips and all the other bad stuff. :)

From the learning rooms... Math exerises for my DS and DD.

Noticing that... Climate change is making me sadder and sadder each day.

Pondering these words... May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world -- Galatians 6:14

From the kitchen... Crab Torta with Sauteed Cauliflowers.

Around the house... DH is sleeping, DS is in the computer, and DD is munching on her night time snack. :)

One of my favorite things... Cold weather that makes me want to sleep and rest for a lengthened period of time. :)

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment