Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #39


FOR TODAY... July 27, 2010

Outside my window... Dark and a bit showering...

I am thinking... Of spending a great weekend with the kids and DH.

I am thankful for... God's unconditional love and provision.

I am wearing... A pink shirt-dress with pink little hearts on it on it.

I am remembering... To finish making my students's long exam for next week!

I am going... To buy a pizza for DS and DD this weekend.

I am reading... Luke 19 for the Bible study I lead with my co-teachers every Monday.

I am hoping... I could make God known to my co-teachers more, and let them experience the love He freely offers to each one of us.

On my mind... Loving my children more.

From the learning rooms... Science exercises for DS.

Noticing that... Milkshake, our 8 mo. old Maltese is already big, but still cute!

Pondering these words... For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock. -- Psalm 27:5

From the kitchen... Lasagna!

Around the house... Kids are sleeping, but DH and I are having midnight snack -- potato chips with soda!

One of my favorite things... Alone time with DH.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment