Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #37


FOR TODAY... July 13, 2010

Outside my window... Blue-Indigo-ish skies with cool, breezy, and refreshing air. God has answered our prayers -- it is raining outside, praise God.

I am thinking... If there would be school tomorrow because weather reports say there might be a typhoon coming to Manila...

I am thankful for... The rain.

I am wearing... A printed pink shirt-dress with hearts on it.

I am remembering... Not to forget to stick to my vegetables and protein diet.

I am going... To try my best to bring down my weight -- but only with God's help can I only do it successfully.

I am reading... Your Best Life Begins Each Morning by Joel Osteen.

I am hoping... I would lose weight to improve my glucose level and be healthier by the end of this year.

On my mind... If my students did not forget to do their homework for tomorrow. :)

From the learning rooms... Science exercises for DS, and Math for DD.

Noticing that... Rainy days are starting to come, and I like it.

Pondering these words... In all their distress he too was distressed, and the angel of his presence saved them. In his love and mercy he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old. -- Isaiah 63:9

From the kitchen... A light, Roast Chicken and Lettuce Salad, and Egg Drop Soup for me.

Around the house... We are about to eat supper...

One of my favorite things... Rainy, cool evenings like this!

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment