Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #38


FOR TODAY... July 20, 2010

Outside my window... Dark and cloudy, but a bit humid...

I am thinking... Of what to eat this weekend with DH and kids.

I am thankful for... God's faithful provision for all of us.

I am wearing... A pink shirt-dress with Tinkerbell on it.

I am remembering... To give a quiz to my students this Thursday.

I am going... To market this Saturday.

I am reading... The NIV Bible, and am making some notes for leading my Bible Study group in school this Friday.

I am hoping... I could share the Word of the Lord effectively to my co-teachers.

On my mind... Food! Lol! :)

From the learning rooms... Math and Science exercises for both kids.

Noticing that... Although it rains, the weather can still be warm and humid...

Pondering these words... O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water -- Psalm 63:1

From the kitchen... Beef Nilaga Soup and sweet Pineapple chunks for dessert.

Around the house... DH and DS is watching AXN Beyond, and DD is reading her 5th book of Charmseekers by Amy Tree.

One of my favorite things... A big, pizza oozing with gooey, stringy, Mozarella cheese.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment