Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #52


FOR TODAY... Oct. 26, 2010 -- This marks my 1 whole year of Daybooking with some of the most awesome ladies in the planet! :)

Outside my window... Clear blue skies...

I am thinking... How wonderful it is to spend time with family during semestral break!

I am thankful for... Restful days like these.

I am wearing... A pale blue shirt-dress with Grumpy on it.

I am remembering... To lose weight and do some walking after my birthday on the 27th, and DS's on the 31st. :)

I am going... To start walking seriously again to manage my Type 2 Diabetes.

I am reading... Birthday cards for me and DS sent by my Mom in NJ, and birthday messages via email and Facebook. :)

I am hoping... Semestral vacations from school could be longer than just a week.

On my mind... Where to eat and celebrate tomorrow -- my birthday. Praise God for another blessed year.

From the learning rooms... None at the moment. Sem break is in the house. :)

Noticing that... The weather could be cold now, and warm tomorrow. So haywire...

Pondering these words... And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. -- Hebrews 13:16

From the kitchen... Chicken Tinola Soup. (So much like a warm, and comforting "Chicken Soup for the Soul")

Around the house... DS and DD are busy preparing their presents for me. Each are in their rooms, making some "secret something" themselves. God bless my children for their purity of heart and thoughfulness. :)

One of my favorite things... Being around my DH, DS, DD and Milkshake, our naughty Maltese family dog.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

.-:*--*:..Before I Forget..:*--*:-.

Please do visit and/or follow my darling DD's new blog, which she just created last week ---

DANCING QUEEN


I am happy that she also likes to have a place in blogsphere and share some of her adventures in life with us. Please do drop by her site and leave a sweet word or two. Thank you and God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Happy blogging anniversary and happy birthday!

    I love that picture of the pansies - one of my favorite flowers.

    Thanks for challenging us with Hewbrews 13:16, and enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your message, Jerralea!

    As I am writing this, it's back to work and school for us tomorrow. I had a short, but great vacation with my family, praise God:) I am looking forward to Christmas vacation this time. :)

    Have a happy week and drop by again next time. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete