Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #32


FOR TODAY... June 8, 2010

Outside my window... Dark and humid... Looks like the weather is still in summer mode.

I am thinking... Of finishing my lesson plans for the high school students's 1st day in class next week.

I am thankful for... God's help and provision for myself and my family. He is my super-duper generous Father in heaven.

I am wearing... A pink shirt-dress with Tinkerbell on it.

I am remembering... To update my notebook/journal which I haven't opened since early last week!

I am going... To Buy new pencil cases for DS and DD. Old ones from last school year are a goner, lol!

I am reading... Noli Me Tangere by Jose Rizal

I am hoping... The weather would be cooler especially at night, so we could save on aircondition use.

On my mind... Creating fun times with my students when teaching the subject I am assigned to teach starting next week.

From the learning rooms... Kids are yes, back to school, and are in school mode again! Lessons are coming up next week!

Noticing that... Even if our local weather bureau states that the rainy season is here, no rain coupled with cool breeze are coming in to visit our country. Oh Lord, please send us some refreshing rain...

Pondering these words... And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself and became obedient to death — even death on a cross!-- Philippians 2:8

From the kitchen... Chicken Sinigang Soup with lots of vegetables.

Around the house... DS and DD are watching tv together... Good to know they are both okay with the show on Nickelodeon. No arguing whatsoever to change channels...

One of my favorite things... Cold breezy nights and mornings... Which eventually will result to low electric bills, lol!

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment