Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #35


FOR TODAY... June 29, 2010

Outside my window... A bit showering and cloudy.

I am thinking... Of watching tv the whole day tomorrow to watch our new President take his oath in office!

I am thankful for... A new Philippine President -- Benigno Aquino III.

I am wearing... A printed pink mickey Mouse shirt-dress.

I am remembering... To give an oral quiz to my students this Friday.

I am going... To rest and take a long sleep today after answering today's Daybook!

I am reading... Rather, browsing a good recipe book of new meals for my family, entitled, "Mix and Match Meals - Your 4-Week Guide to Home Cooking". Kids and DH like to try new tastes and dishes this time. :)

I am hoping... Traffic on our way to and from DD's Ballet school will improve. Awhile ago we left the school at 5pm and arrived home at almost 8. Yes, 8! I get a splitting headache in 2-3 hours of traffic! (Yeah, only in the Philippines, lol!)

On my mind... A big bowl of fresh, crisp lettuce greens with bacon bits, parmesan cheese, --- okay, the works for Caesar Salad!

From the learning rooms... Math exercises for DS.

Noticing that... The rain pours a lot during the afternoons, and it causes too much traffic in the streets.

Pondering these words... Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies... -- John 11:25

From the kitchen... Creamy Macaroni Soup, and Chicken Arroz Caldo.

Around the house... Kids are busy browsing the net with their laptops...

One of my favorite things... Listening to my DS play the Piano.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi-just stopping in from the daybook. Lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, thanks for dropping by my blog porch. :) Hope you visit again soon.

    Blessings and have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete