Friday, March 26, 2010

I Rejoice In You


Dear God,

When I heartfully think that You truly are the most high God, I cannot help but rejoice in You. It is only because of Your unfathomable love that I live and breathe. It is only because of Your genuine care that I was placed into a family who loves me deeply. It is Your infinite goodness that has given me my own DH, DS, and DD to nurture. And it is Your marvelous grace that took me into Your arms and made me Your child, belonging to Your wonderful family.

Lord, praising You and rejoicing in You must be the highest on my priority list. Proclaiming and declaring Your love to others must never be lacking or last in my life. Thank You that I am able to rejoice in You.

I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:2

No comments:

Post a Comment