Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #18


FOR TODAY... Mar. 2, 2010

Outside my window... Sunny but windy. Nice!

I am thinking... Of the kids' line up of doctor's and dentist's appointments this month.

I am thankful for... God's faithful provisions for all our everyday needs.

I am wearing... A pale yellow shirt-dress with a funny caricature of Adam and Eve in the garden.

I am remembering... To plot down all my to-do's for the month of March.

I am going... To pay the bills in a while.

I am reading... The Message Bible -- a gift from DH last Valentine's Day.

I am hoping... God will send rain.

On my mind... El Nino and what it does to my home country.

From the learning rooms... Exercises on Subtraction, Division, and Vocabulary/Spelling.

Noticing that... The days are really fast when you are swamped with things to do.

Pondering these words... In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. -- John 1:1

From the kitchen... Spaghetti and Tacos.

Around the house... Milkshake is fast asleep under the bed.

One of my favorite things... Cool, summer drinks that will freeze one's brain, lol! When it's hot in the Philippines, it truly is HOT! =)

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment