Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #22


FOR TODAY... Mar. 30, 2010

Outside my window... The sun is not too bright and the wind is blowing a gentle breeze. Nice summer day this is...

I am thinking... Of what we can do on DH's Birthday this coming Sunday, Easter Sunday!

I am thankful for... The blessing of eternal life God has given us to be remembered especially this coming Easter.

I am wearing... A pink shirt-dress with Tinkerbell on it.

I am remembering... Last year's fun Easter (Quail) Egg Hunt we had at home. The kids want another this Sunday.

I am going... To meditate on His Word and take to heart what God has given us to inherit His Kingdom.

I am reading... Teaching with Heart by Jody Capehart.

I am hoping... That many people will remember the finished work that Jesus did for all of us and be converted for His honor and glory.

On my mind... DH's birthday and thanking God for giving him to me!

From the learning rooms... Summer vacation is in the house!

Noticing that... The city streets are void of busy, noisy vehicles every Holy Week, and traffic is always light. Hope all days are like this.

Pondering these words... And they crucified him. Dividing up his clothes, they cast lots to see what each would get. -- Mark 15:24

From the kitchen... Beefy Mushroom Spaghetti and Chicken Sinigang Soup.

Around the house... The kids are each eating a bar of ice cream. Good to have after a great, hearty lunch.

One of my favorite things... Spending lazy, random afternoons like this with the whole family.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment