Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #19


FOR TODAY... Mar. 9, 2010

Outside my window... Sunny blue skies and a little summer breeze blowing outside my window.

I am thinking... Of routine doctors' check-ups for the family and when we can squeeze them in our busy schedule.

I am thankful for... The Lord's faithfulness in time of help and need in our family.

I am wearing... A pale blue shirt-dress with Snow White's Grumpy Dwarf in front of it. =)

I am remembering... How DD started a year ago in 1st grade. Now classes are about to end, and she'll be in 2nd grade this June!

I am going... To my Endocrinologist in two week's time, for my Type 2 Diabetes check-up.

I am reading... The Message Bible. The words are so fresh and upbeat; I just love the modern take of this version.

I am hoping... A little rain would pour and cool things a bit. Epecially that each day, the summer brings hot and humid weather.

On my mind... Summer vacation!

From the learning rooms... Exercises in Math and Spelling.

Noticing that... I have not been trying to keep my weight down again, arrrrrrrrghhhh!!!! ^__^

Pondering these words... He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. -- John 16:14

From the kitchen... Chicken Adobo, Sinigang Soup, and Sauteed Mixed Vegetables.

Around the house... Milkshake the Maltese is sleeping under our bed and she's turned 4 months old today!

One of my favorite things... A big tall glass of Starbucks Dark Mocha Frappe.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment