Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #45


FOR TODAY... Sept. 7, 2010

Outside my window... It's raining!

I am thinking... That the evening will be cool and breezy because of the rain, and that kind of weather makes me want to sleep like a log. :)

I am thankful for... My children -- big blessings from our Father.

I am wearing... A pink shirt-dress with Tinkerbell on it.

I am remembering... To lose weight!

I am going... To walk to shed off some pounds...

I am reading... The Message Bible -- a gift from DH...

I am hoping... It would always rain like this...

On my mind... Food! Hahahaha....

From the learning rooms... Math and Science exercises for DS and DD...

Noticing that... December is just almost 3 months away! Time flies!

Pondering these words... This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. -- John 15:8

From the kitchen... Yakisoba Noodles.

Around the house... Kids are getting ready for bed.

One of my favorite things... Soft, gentle rain...

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment