Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #46


FOR TODAY... Sept. 14, 2010

Outside my window... Dark and humid...

I am thinking... Of what grocery needs to buy this week in a giant warehouse supermarket sale.

I am thankful for... God's provisions everyday.

I am wearing... A pale yellow shirt-dress with Adam and Eve on it.

I am remembering... To make a list of what to buy in the supermarket sale this week.

I am going... To have to commit to losing weight.

I am reading... The Message Bible.

I am hoping... To have a great bonding and fellowship time with the kids and DH this week.

On my mind... Commitment to L-O-S-E weight and keep it off permanently.

From the learning rooms... Math and Science exercises for DS, Spelling for DD.

Noticing that... Christmas is nearing!

Pondering these words... I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. -- John 15:5

From the kitchen... Vegetable Spring Rolls.

Around the house... DS and DD are busy doing schoolwork.

One of my favorite things... Milkshake, our 10 month old Maltese puppy. :)

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment