Monday, May 31, 2010

Music Monday #14 ~ One More Time


Thanks to Shawntele of Saved by Grace, for this wonderful meme. There won't be Monday blues for me again because my week starter will be filled with melodies for the Lord!

Time to lighten up a bit with this beautiful, jazzy song by The Katinas. It is always refreshing to know that our Lord is always near us, never to leave or desert us, especially during our darkest hours. Lord, You are just so wonderful!



Lord, I saw Your face last night
When I looked in the sky
You were smiling
You told me it would be okay
You would make a way
In my dark times

Everytime I hear Your voice
And everytime I feel Your touch
Lets me know that I can face tomorrow
One more time

When all my friends go away
I'll be glad to say
You're still near me
Even when the wind blows by
I feel warm inside
You're so lovely

Everytime I hear Your voice
And everytime I feel Your touch
Lets me know that I can face tomorrow
One more time

I need You, don't leave me
Without You I can't survive
I need You, don't leave me
Without You I just can't survive
No, I can't survive

Every time I hear Your voice
Every time I feel Your touch
Lets me know that I can face tomorrow
One more time

I know that I can face tomorrow
'Cause You will walk me through my pain and sorrow
Yes, I know that I can face tomorrow
One more time
One more time
One more time


6 comments:

  1. I have never heard this song. Thanks for sharing it Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I think the song isn't that popular... I am also not quite familiar with it, but when I listened to it, I thought it was too beautiful not to share with you guys. :)

    Have a wonderful week my friend! Hope your ankle is okay now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS, I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS!!!!
    I'd never heard it before but I hope you won't mind if I add it to my playlist!!!!
    Thanks Anne! This made my evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, surely you may add it to your playlist. It's a beautiful song really. :)

    Blessings and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard this song on K Love but never had the lyrics. Thank you for being a blessing today. Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shawnee, thanks for dropping by my blog porch... It's one of the songs rendered by the Katina brothers that I really adore. Beautiful lyrics, coupled with amazing voices. :)

    Have a great week and God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete