Monday, November 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook #4


FOR TODAY... Nov. 23, 2009

Outside my window... The wind is blowing and I can feel its gentle breeze in the room

I am thinking... If I will transfer my DD to a new Ballet school

I am thankful for... The provisions that God blesses my family with

I am wearing... A pale yellow shirt-dress with an Adam and Eve design on it

I am remembering... The times when Ballet used to be fun for my DD

I am going... To talk to my DH about where to continue DD's lessons in Ballet

I am reading... The Top 100 Diet Secrets by Anna Selby

I am hoping... That my DD will enjoy Ballet in her old school once again, just like old times

On my mind... Is DH's meeting this morning, and praying God will be there to preside

From the learning rooms... A new spelling list for my DS, and some vocabulary words for my DD

Noticing that... I am getting more prone to infections since Type 2 Diabetes

Pondering these words... Can you bind the beautiful Pleiades? Can you loose the cords of Orion? -- Job 38:31

From the kitchen... Chicken Ala King, Sotanghon Soup, and Bean Sprout Vegetable Rolls

Around the house... I can hear our cleaning lady changing the linen to new sheets in the other room

One of my favorite things... Windy days and gentle sunshine all day long

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment