Monday, November 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook #5


FOR TODAY... Nov. 30, 2009

Outside my window... The sun is shining gently, and the wind is breezing through the windows; I can see the tree leaves dancing from where I am

I am thinking... Of nutritious meals for the kids

I am thankful for... December and Christmas coming around in just a few weeks

I am wearing... A pink shirt-dress with Tinkerbell on it

I am remembering... The days when we visited my Mom in New Jersey

I am going... To add more popcorn lights to our silver and gold trimmed Christmas tree

I am reading... All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum

I am hoping... To give Mom a memorable Christmas when she visits us and the kids from NJ this December

On my mind... Is the idea of transferring the kids to a new and better school next year

From the learning rooms... The kids are taking a break from school work; it's a holiday today, because

Noticing that... I've gained so much weight again

Pondering these words... Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn -- Romans 12:15

From the kitchen... Beef Steak, Nilaga Soup, and Chopsuey

Around the house... My DD is playing with her clay toys beside me

One of my favorite things... Is receiving a good book to read and reflect on

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It's good to have a glimpse of your life this week. I'm curious about the book you're reading. I haven't gone to kindergarten so I might have missed out everything I need to learn, lol!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth!

    Thanks for dropping by; I myself will go see what's up in your side of the world. =)

    The book is one of the earlier books by Robert Fulghum. It's full of great insights on how to live your life. Worth reading and having in your home library! =)

    ReplyDelete