Monday, December 7, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook #6


FOR TODAY... Dec. 7, 2009

Outside my window... The sun has set and the cool December breeze fills the room

I am thinking... Of what to give DH's family this Christmas season

I am thankful for... The provision God gave us to be able to shop for gifts this holiday season

I am wearing... A printed pink shirt-dress

I am remembering... What I gave friends and family last year so I won't have the same gifts for them this year

I am going... To complete my Christmas list this week with DH

I am reading... Bait by Karen Robards

I am hoping... To buy a good priced Christmas tree this week because my 13 year old one finally gave up this year

On my mind... Is when I'll be able to go and visit this place in Manila called "Divisoria" to purchase a nice green tree with DH

From the learning rooms... Some Math exercises for DS, and Filipino vocabulary words for DD

Noticing that... The air is getting cooler, making the surroundings feel more like Christmas

Pondering these words... Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away. -- Genesis 5:24

From the kitchen... Chicken with Peas, Sinigang Soup, and Mixed Vegetable Saute

Around the house... I can hear my DD finishing her bath in the shower

One of my favorite things... Is sitting on my computer and feeling the cool December air fill up the whole room

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment